Violence
It seems that my and Baylee's little chat about not killing people didn't take too well. I guess it has become more mild in the sense that she no longer says she's going to kill me. Now, it's just violence without the killing. The other day she was playing with some drumsticks, pretending they were her violin. I walked past her as she's "playing a song", and she said, "I'm going to cut you." It must sound worse reading it. It was not in a creepy, horror film kind of way. It was said in a joyous manner, teasingly, if you will. Even still, a little scary.
Then, today, we were playing dominos, rather building towers and things with dominos. I didn't have enough for my tower because Baylee kept taking my tiles. She noticed this and said, "If you take my dominos, I'll punch you in the face." Again, in a joking sort of a way. Hopefully we'll pass this phase soon (and hope it is, indeed, a phase).
In other news, there is a mouse somewhere in my house!! Ugh! We spent a solid 20 minutes trying to catch the thing before it escaped us and ran into the kitchen. Dustin blockaded the kitchen so it would have no escape and we can't find the thing anywhere! We scoured the kitchen! The critter is seriously nowhere to be found! How unsettling. I ran to the store and have already placed four poison jigs. We'll see how it goes. Now, just to find some peppermint oil for the spiders. I hope it works.
We let bays push Tate around in her stroller. Teaching her young.
Tate's favorite toys, as of late, are whistle straws. He finally figured out how to blow in them and he gets so proud of himself when he does, it's so cute. He gets all excited and happy when he makes noises. He figured out how to do it using just his mouth, too. Once in awhile, anyway. That's one of his new common faces. Always trying to whistle.
And Baylee's common face! Hahaha. I told her to smile for a picture and she did at first, but I didn't get the picture. Then she found out I wasn't going to let her take pictures so she got mad. Little stinker. She did end up taking pictures after and got some good shots of Tate.
Then, today, we were playing dominos, rather building towers and things with dominos. I didn't have enough for my tower because Baylee kept taking my tiles. She noticed this and said, "If you take my dominos, I'll punch you in the face." Again, in a joking sort of a way. Hopefully we'll pass this phase soon (and hope it is, indeed, a phase).
In other news, there is a mouse somewhere in my house!! Ugh! We spent a solid 20 minutes trying to catch the thing before it escaped us and ran into the kitchen. Dustin blockaded the kitchen so it would have no escape and we can't find the thing anywhere! We scoured the kitchen! The critter is seriously nowhere to be found! How unsettling. I ran to the store and have already placed four poison jigs. We'll see how it goes. Now, just to find some peppermint oil for the spiders. I hope it works.
We let bays push Tate around in her stroller. Teaching her young.
Tate's favorite toys, as of late, are whistle straws. He finally figured out how to blow in them and he gets so proud of himself when he does, it's so cute. He gets all excited and happy when he makes noises. He figured out how to do it using just his mouth, too. Once in awhile, anyway. That's one of his new common faces. Always trying to whistle.
And Baylee's common face! Hahaha. I told her to smile for a picture and she did at first, but I didn't get the picture. Then she found out I wasn't going to let her take pictures so she got mad. Little stinker. She did end up taking pictures after and got some good shots of Tate.




Comments
Post a Comment