10.Feb.11
I deep cleaned the couches a couple days ago and Baylee loved it! The couch was her size, she could climb right up onto it herself if she wanted.




Playing in the morning with daddy so mommy can sleep in:)







Playing with toys.



Baylee likes to play with the cupboards in the kitchen while I cook and clean and stuff. She has recently discovered the knobs on them. I think she see's her reflection and then tries kissing it. Hahaha.



Baylee fell asleep on Dustin while I was cooking dinner. He got up and laid her on the couch to come help me. She was so cute on the couch. That's a huge rarity for us! She always sleeps in her crib.


Shortly after the super bowl Bays and I were playing on the floor. She cuddled up into my lap and as I felt her leg I thought, that's odd, it's all squishy. I looked at her and realized that her diaper had come off and was wrapped around her lower leg! I'm so grateful that it wasn't messy;). Second time that's happened to us.


We taught Baylee how to climb the stairs! She was a fast learner! We literally moved her and showed her how to go up the first 3 or 4 steps and then she cruised to the top on her own. (A video will follow) She did not take so well to going down though. Which seems the more crucial of the two. She's under the impression that it's ok to go face first. Maybe next time we won't catch her, I think then she'll get it.






Playing in the morning with daddy so mommy can sleep in:)







Playing with toys.



Baylee likes to play with the cupboards in the kitchen while I cook and clean and stuff. She has recently discovered the knobs on them. I think she see's her reflection and then tries kissing it. Hahaha.



Baylee fell asleep on Dustin while I was cooking dinner. He got up and laid her on the couch to come help me. She was so cute on the couch. That's a huge rarity for us! She always sleeps in her crib.


Shortly after the super bowl Bays and I were playing on the floor. She cuddled up into my lap and as I felt her leg I thought, that's odd, it's all squishy. I looked at her and realized that her diaper had come off and was wrapped around her lower leg! I'm so grateful that it wasn't messy;). Second time that's happened to us.


We taught Baylee how to climb the stairs! She was a fast learner! We literally moved her and showed her how to go up the first 3 or 4 steps and then she cruised to the top on her own. (A video will follow) She did not take so well to going down though. Which seems the more crucial of the two. She's under the impression that it's ok to go face first. Maybe next time we won't catch her, I think then she'll get it.


Comments
Post a Comment