Family

I suppose you could say I've been a bit "inspired" to write about how grateful I am for family. This always seems to happen when I start reading other peoples blogs:). I really do love my family though! And everyone in my family!
I went to my mom's a few days ago to hang out and all the girls were there. It was so fun to have Jenna doing our hair, and just hanging out again! I realized how much I miss my family. And seriously, I know most people must think we're boring, but we're hilarious!
And I love the relationship I have with my dad. He's so great! I know I can go to my parents for anything! I hope Baylee will feel that same way as she grows up.
I'm also so grateful for my Fausett family. They are so great to take me in the way they have. It's awesome that they will text me at random sometimes. And always make fun of me for my quirks (fear of sharks). It's like I'm truly a part of the fam.
And of course I am ultimately grateful for our new, growing family! I can't believe that I'm so lucky and blessed to have such a loving husband! I love that we are sealed for all eternity. I can't imagine eternity without Dustin's jokes and dances:). I love him so much, he treats me so much better than I could ever deserve! And of course Baylee. She brings me so much joy! I know it seems cliche, bu it's true. I finally understand that statement. It's so fun to be a mommy! I love learning all these new things. And I think Baylee loves us too:).

Family means everything to me! And I'm so grateful for all of my family! Love you guys.

Comments

  1. (Considering we're included in the "family" you're speaking of) we love you too! :) I don't know who would think you girls are boring--you're hilarious and we miss you! I haven't laughed as hard as I did playing games in Orem last December. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out and so the second cousins could play together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug