Baylee's Walking...sorta

Baylee took her first steps on Valentine's night. It wasn't really expected by any means. I'm glad she did, but still a little shocked. She never really stood on her own unless there was great distraction near by. She could do it, she just never seemed to want to. She did really good too the next day or two after. I would practice with her a little bit and she would have fun. She even ventured off on her own a few times. Then she would usually get hurt because of it and I think regress a little. After those two days were over she stopped entirely for another two days. She refused to walk! When we tried to stand her up and coerce her to walk to us, she would get mad and stop everything to sulk a little. But, she's doing much better now! I think she enjoys it. And I think I have a little while until she's actually walking, it's just a few steps for right now:).

This is right after her first steps. Dustin ran for the camera:)


After a little while I think she got a little tired and she created her own new game out of it. She keeps her feet planted but leans forward all the way and expects us to catch her.


Here is another day, she's gotten better. She's uber wobbly! My favorite kind!


She loves it.

Comments

  1. WOWEE! This is such an improvement from the nose-diving she was doing last time I saw her.

    And Rach, what are up with those argyle pants? Pajamas or dress pants? I am befuddled by them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug