24.feb.11

Get ready for a whole bunch of random!

I didn't get the shot in time. The two dark ones are Baylee facing the tv watching while kinda laying/cuddling the arm of the couch. Then she noticed me.






Going for a walk.



She loves to sit on the table and bug me while I try to work on the computer. She likes to turn the monitor on and off. She also really loves my water bottle.


I gave Baylee a home oil treatment to try to help her dry scalp. It worked quite well I think but it was oily for a little while after. Even after I washed it out, drained the tub, refilled it, washed again, it was still oily for Valentine's day. Which is why in the pictures to come she has her hood on the whole time:).






Sorry if this is a little too graphic, but it's one of Baylee's favorite thing to do! In fact it might just BE her favorite thing to do. Pull everything out of something put away and throw it into a mess on the floor. One of her famous spots is, my underwear drawer. Lovely.










Playing on our bed on Valentine's day.








This particular picture kills me!! In too many ways! It's totally her myspace/facebook picture. Yuck! It also reminds me all too much of the "waz up? Boo yah" kid. For those of you that are accquainted with that story. I seriously debated whether or not to put this picture up. Haha oh well it's still funny.


I gave her a bbq chip the other day, I think she liked it.



Her first time playing on the treadmill since we've had it. I usually put it up in the storage position after I'm done, but did not this day. She had a blast. Dustin and I were on the couches and we could hear her playing around on it laughing a bit. Very cute.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug