Praying Baysie Boo

Baylee has learned recently how to fold her arms. Well she attempts at least. Right before bed just now, we were practicing walking and she kind of lost interest but insist that we pray. A lot. It was very cute. We probably said about 22 prayers in those five minutes. She sits so well with her arms "folded", then when ending the prayer she starts to get excited. As soon as she hears Jesus Christ she beams and unfolds her arms in preparation for the grand finale of the amen.
It was also fun because she was so insistent that when we would give her a little push to walk, she would have her arms folded instead of swaying above her head in her normal chimp style of walking. I'm so grateful that she's learning so much. It's been so fun to watch her start developing into the little character she is.

Comments

  1. I need to see this. It sounds like the cutest thing I ever heard!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment