Before I begin this one let me just say this first and foremost, no, I'm not pregnant. And no, we aren't trying.
That said, when we ask Baylee if she wants a little sister she says, "um." with s head nod. That's her yes. It's very cute and makes me think that maybe one day I could have another. She even said yes to a little brother once. If it were left up to Baylee I think we'd have a lot of kids. Probably to the point of having our own tv show on TLC. Thank goodness it's not!:)
That said, when we ask Baylee if she wants a little sister she says, "um." with s head nod. That's her yes. It's very cute and makes me think that maybe one day I could have another. She even said yes to a little brother once. If it were left up to Baylee I think we'd have a lot of kids. Probably to the point of having our own tv show on TLC. Thank goodness it's not!:)
Comments
Post a Comment