Time Out
Baylee's been getting more and more time outs lately. I guess it's getting a little better, because now when we threaten time out she'll usually shape up. Now she mostly gets time outs for being disobedient. So the other day I put her in time out, (on the couch in her room) and shut the door behind me. The door doesn't always latch, and it didn't this time. She was whining slightly but it was like nothing compared to what she usually does when put in time out. Well very shortly after she opened the door and came out into the hallway. I was sitting on the couch and looked and her and said, "No! You're in time out. Go back in and sit on the couch!" And she did, she turned around and went back into her room. She shut the door and then started SCREAMING! She knew then she was in time out and the best part was she put herself in time out! Haha my favorite.
Comments
Post a Comment