Bugs
Is it really possible that I moved from one bug infested, basement apartment to an above ground place that is actually worse ? Answer: yes! I can't believe it! There are soo many bugs here!! UGH!! I can't seem to get rid of them!! I've already sprayed the house, and that apparently didn't help much. AND I've even been praying for them to go away. I've never thought to pray for help to make bugs leave my house, but everything else seems pretty hopeless. You know what else, I'm not all that bad anymore about spiders. Within reasonable size, of course. Well the spiders here are not within that reasonable size. What gets me the most though are the earwigs! Puke!! I hate earwigs with a burning passion inside my heart!!!!! And I have about a zillion residing with me. I truly don't think I'm exaggerating that number. It mig...























Comments
Post a Comment