Phone Videos
Baylee learned at a young age the wonders of plastic. Uh oh.
Baylee loves to watch 5th grader with me. I think she just loves to clap with the audience because she loves wheel too. Those two shows she pays more attention to than any other show it seems, even dora. Maybe not so much anymore but it was that way for sure.
She wanted to play with them in her mouth but then couldn't get it in from the end of it anymore, so started using the middle.
She loves the tramp!
She had a bit of a hard time with it, but absolutely loved this toy! It made me very nervous but she was adamant that she play with it.
As you can see:)
Playing with daddy.
I tried to do my work out video, and couldn't stop laughing! I had to get the camera instead of finish! So hilarious! She even grabbed the weights next. I guess I do a lot of squats in The Firm.
Oh my, I let her feed herself her yogurt! Enough said.
Playing with daddy again.
Peek-a-boo.
She loves stores! Here we are at Saver's and she refuses to go to the other side of the store with me! She wanted to stay and play with these clothes. I had tried to get her out, and that's why you see her move all the way into the middle, so I can't grab her hahaha.
And some more.
Shopping at the BDO. Another favorite store for Bays. So many things she can pull out and mess up!
Eating her cheerios.
I'm so sad I missed this! She stopped doing it right as I got the camera out, she would leave the room and I'd ask where she's going and she would come back in and THROW herself onto her pink blanket there on the floor. Looked like it hurt, but she thought it was super fun.
I can't believe she still climbs into this to play with it, I think she uses it more than she did when she was of age for it.
It's apparently also fun to bounce on.
Dustin was spinning her in the chair for oh about ten minutes before I finally got the camera out. She seriously held her position for that long! At the beginning she didn't move anything at all except her eyes! So funny, you'll notice that her right hand she's holding mid-air.
Coloring
Swinging like a big girl
Baylee thinks it's particularly hilarious to lay all over us and kick us in the face!
A little of Baylee's jibber jabbering. Which I LOVE, by the way. I think it's so fun that she's talking now in her own little language.
She still loves her piano! Now when I ask her if we can go change her diaper, she says no. I finally get her into her room and she runs right by her changing pad to the piano, and I say Baylee, come lay down. And she lays her head on her piano. Pretty much every day I go through this haha.
Let me just say, I cannot BELIEVE that I was so blessed to get this on video! I could not be happier about it! And when her first words really are Spongebob, I'm throwing out the TV!
Some more of her jibber jabbering.
Sharing ice cream with dad
Comments
Post a Comment