Breakfast Fiasco
Baylee threw a fit this morning when I wouldn't let her have macaroni and cheese for breakfast.
We walked into the kitchen she went right to the fridge, always ready to eat. I opened it to get some bread out for toast. Apparently she had something else in mind. She found the Tupperware with the leftover mac in it and grabbed it. She tried insisting that she have that. I just kept on with the toast though and tried to put the mac back in the fridge. She didn't like that so she took it into Dustin who was still in bed. Woke him up but still didn't get the macaroni and cheese for breakfast.
We walked into the kitchen she went right to the fridge, always ready to eat. I opened it to get some bread out for toast. Apparently she had something else in mind. She found the Tupperware with the leftover mac in it and grabbed it. She tried insisting that she have that. I just kept on with the toast though and tried to put the mac back in the fridge. She didn't like that so she took it into Dustin who was still in bed. Woke him up but still didn't get the macaroni and cheese for breakfast.
Comments
Post a Comment