Dinner
We just had tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. I made three sandwiches. One for me, one and a half for Dustin, and half for Baylee. I hadn't divied it out that way though. I just left one sandwich on each plate, all cut in half. I tried to take half of Baylee's and put it on Dustin's plate but she didn't want me too. I decided to wait until she was done and we'd take her leftovers. Well she eats with the sandwich in her hand most the time so she can dip it in her soup. After she ate some of it she said, all done, take it. I told her she could put it on her plate in front of her, so she did. She ate her soup and didn't touch the sandwiches for awhile so I reached across the table, slid her plate towards me, picked up the mutilated sandwich and assessed the damage. Baylee gasped and said, "Don't bite it."
(She still won't let me eat either of her sandwiches, even though she also said she doesn't want them either)
(She still won't let me eat either of her sandwiches, even though she also said she doesn't want them either)
Comments
Post a Comment