Flashback?

     Shortly after we moved into our new place Dustin and I were working in the back of the house, or just relaxing, either way Baylee had occupied herself with something away from us.  She was out of our hair for a few short moments!  I decided I should go check on her and see what she was up to.  I started sneaking around the house, because I want to see where she is and what she's doing without her seeing me, then she can carry on.  So I tiptoe from our room to the room across from us and as I do this I hear from down the hall, "Mmm, nummy!"  I thought, oh crap!  What on earth did she get into?  What did I leave out?!  I come down the hall to find this

 Then she started dancing and saying "nummy!"

Look familiar?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug