Gavin

     This is baby Gavin.  My friend's baby that is just maybe two weeks older than Tate.  This is the picture I sent to Jenna the day before Tate was born saying, "meet Gavin."  They had just left for the river that morning and Jen and I were both convinced that Tate would be born while they were gone so I thought this would be a suitable prank.  Also there was no lying on my part, that is, indeed, Gavin.  He's just not my baby!  Apparently it was a pretty good prank.  Everyone seemed to have bought it for at least a few minutes because dad had called his dad to tell him.  Oops, my bad. :) 

    But, here is a picture of me the day before Tate was born, still very much pregnant!  And still a little happy even because this was right before my doctor's appointment that day, so before the terrible news that I was definitely not having the baby that day and that I had not progressed AT ALL since the week before.


     Little did I know that this sweet boy would be coming to greet us the very next day!  (We sent a picture with me holding the baby in my hospital gown and bed the next day.  Irrefutable evidence.)

Comments

  1. I don't know what's happening and how there are advertisements in my blog. Is that normal? Well, I don't know how to get rid of it, so sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug