Hugs

     It's been a little bit difficult with Dustin gone today.  I'm so grateful I have him, but today's been rough.  How pathetic am I that I can't even make it through one day with just my kids and no husband?  Let me just tell you, new found respect for single mothers and especially military wives!  I would not be able to do it.  Anyway, I finally had a little break down at bed time.  We read scriptures and I said the prayers.  I started crying during the prayer, asking for some help.  When I said amen, Baylee looked very concerned and did not say amen.  So I tried to smile and say amen again.  She saw right through me.  "You sad you had to say prayers?"  (She doesn't like to say prayers much anymore).  "No, I just miss daddy, that's why I'm sad."  B: "Oh, I sorry.  Maybe he give you hugs, make you feel better." 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug