Maybe...

     Baylee likes to have things her way.  What kid doesn't?  I often tell her we can do something for one minute and then we're all done.  Well recently she's come back with, "maybe five (holds up her five fingers to alleviate any possible confusion on my part) mimets." (minutes)  We laughed so hard the first time she did this that we had to agree.
     She's also under the impression that "later" is a distinct set time.  She wants an "orange vimin" and I'll tell her maybe later a lot.  Often because she's already had her one for the day.  Now when she asks me for things, sometimes I say we'll see.  "Okay.  Maybe at later."
     She's full of sass and defiance.  She's constantly testing her limits.  I just hope this ends before teenage years begin.  :)

     Tate is soo sweet!  I just love him!  (Baylee too, of course!)  He is so opposite of Baylee in almost every way.  It'll be interesting to watch as they grow.  He has been giving smiles since he was a few days old maybe, very early and very unlike Bays.  He HATES being wrapped up.  Also extremely unlike Baylee.  And he's a momma's boy.  So sweet and so what I needed. 
     In the hospital I was just getting out of the shower and I heard Tate crying.  I knew Dustin was out there with him and I also knew he wasn't hungry.  When I came out I asked what was wrong and Dustin said he didn't know.  As soon as I was holding him he stopped crying!  He just wanted mom.  Love.  :)

     Pictures to come.  I'm on the wrong computer for pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Too Much Tate...

Sweet Tater Bug